How to place an order
All orders are accepted direct at the factory. An order will not be accepted without an approved factory quotation.
If you are a new customer, the following is required
You will need the following prior to placing your order:
- Purchase Order – completed and sent via fax or email. Verbal purchase orders will be accepted from established customers only.
Before your purchase order can be processed, we will need to validate the following:
- Part Number – part number must be correct on your purchase order and match the Custom Motors approved quotation.
- Price – see the quote provided from the factory.
- Quantity – price breaks on quantities are available upon request.
- Requested Delivery Date – must correspond with lead time shown on quote. Custom Motors will always try to meet the needs of our customers, however, confirmation dates are based on the lead time quoted.
- Shipping Instructions – Our preference is that shipments are sent best-way freight collect. Custom Motors will pre-pay and add freight when requested.
- Ship To Address – Custom Motors will “drop ship” upon request. Please note delivery address if different than billing address on your purchase order.
How to request a quote
Our team would be pleased to provide you with a complimentary quotation. You can email your RFQ to email@example.com. However, if you are a new customer or have not previously purchased the selected part numbers you are seeking, it is recommended that you contact a factory representative to assist you. If Custom Motors has local representation in your area, we will make their contact information available to you.
How to get a price
Please contact our factory for a quotation.
Mountain Lake, MN
How to contact the factory
or call us at 507-427-2920.